1) New York Stock Exchange Sentiment indicator: 74.45% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert since 12 July)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 81.80% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert since 12 July)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 76.74% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert since 9 July)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 83.95% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert since 15 August)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 69.73% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert since 15 August)
7) Health Care Sentiment indicator: 87.04% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert since 5 July)
The figure in % indicates how many percent of stocks are bullish in the exchange or sector
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.
A reading below 30 means Oversold condition. Entering position below 30 indicates Market Risk is low. Consider entering when Bearish signal turns Bullish.