2) Nasdaq Sentiment indicator: 52.59% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 9 Nov)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 70.20% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert 11 Dec)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 61.37% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 23 Oct)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 72.84% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 14 Nov)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 65.82% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert 5 Dec)
7) Health Care Sentiment indicator: 67.30% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert 11 Dec)
The figure in % indicates how many percent of stocks are bullish in the exchange or sector
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.