(NYSE Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
2) Nasdaq Sentiment indicator: 46.86% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 8 May)
(Nasdaq Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 48.20% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 10 Apr)
(S&P500 Stocks has turned bearish)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 26.19% (Bullish signal: Bull Alert again 7 Jun)
(Energy Sector has changed sentiment to bullish)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 61.73% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 14 May)
(S&P500 Financial stocks has turned bearish)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 31.58% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert confirmed 20 Apr)
(S&P500 Technological stocks has turned bearish)
The figure in % indicates how many percent of stocks are bullish in the exchange or sector
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.
By the way, based on past historical records, just by following this indicator for the last 20 years, you would have avoided all US recessions or bear markets.