(NYSE Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
2) Nasdaq Sentiment indicator: 55.09% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 8 May)
(Nasdaq Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 62.80% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 10 Apr)
(S&P500 Stocks has turned bearish)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 27.90% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert on 7 Mar)
(Energy Sector has been falling for 2 months ever since we give a bear alert early march. We are now watching for a change in sentiment soon. We predict it should change in 3 week's time! Keep a lookout if our indicator change direction!)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 82.71% (Bullish signal: Bull confirmed 5 Dec)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 55.13% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert confirmed 20 Apr)
(S&P500 Technological stocks has turned bearish)
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.
Pls note that this is not a RSI reading. Eg. New York Stock Exchange Sentiment indicator measures how many stocks are bullish now for all stocks listed in NYSE.