(NYSE Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
2) Nasdaq Sentiment indicator: 50.12% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 8 May)
(Nasdaq Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 52.60% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 10 Apr)
(S&P500 Stocks has turned bearish)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 16.28% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert on 7 Mar)
(Energy Sector has been falling for 2 months ever since we give a bear alert early march. We are now watching for a change in sentiment soon. We predict it should change in 3 week's time! Keep a lookout if our indicator change direction!)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 70.37% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 14 May)
(S&P500 Financial stocks has turned bearish)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 44.87% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert confirmed 20 Apr)
(S&P500 Technological stocks has turned bearish)
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.
A reading below 30 means Oversold condition. Entering position below 30 indicates Market Risk is low. Consider entering when Bearish signal turns Bullish.