(NYSE Exchange Stocks has turned bearish)
2) Nasdaq Sentiment indicator: 61.68% (Bullish signal: Bull confirmed 17 Jan)
3) S&P 500 Sentiment indicator: 77.20% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert 10 Apr)
(S&P500 Stocks has turned bearish)
4) Energy Sentiment indicator: 44.18% (Bearish signal: Bear Alert on 7 Mar)
5) Financial Sentiment indicator: 87.65% (Bullish signal: Bull confirmed 5 Dec)
6) Technology Sentiment indicator: 83.33% (Bullish signal: Bull confirmed 11 Jan)
A reading above 70 means Overbought condition. Pls note that entering position above 70 indicates Market Risk is high. You may want to play short term or lower your position size. If Bullish sign turns Bearish when reading is above 70 means you should liquidate positions.
Pls note that this is not a RSI reading. Eg. New York Stock Exchange Sentiment indicator measures how many stocks are bullish now for all stocks listed in NYSE.