There are a few friends that ask me to comment on some singapore popular stocks that having been running up. These are purely my view, and do exercise your own caution and do your homework in picking your own right stocks.... We always tell our graduates "Dont trust us! Trust only yourself in the market! "
1) Ezra - this stock seems to be on accumulation mode, taking a rest after hitting the target 1.25, I would say this stock probably wont move down below 1.2, might at least run towards 1.30, looks good now judging from our Singapore ART system.
2) PEC - this stock does seems weak now, I would probably would not touch this stock as I could not know if professional money is still inside the stock. In a range between 70cts and 75cts now. I would not touch this stock unless it breaks out of 75cts with high vol.
3) Ezion - Like Ezra, I think this stock is in accumulation mode by the professionals. But I need 2 more days to determine for sure. Judging by the performance of this stock these few days, I did not see any danger of professionals dumping the stock, which I suggest continue to hold. Unless market not good, this stock should continue its flight.
4) Ausgroup - Before its run from 40 cts to 58 cents today, I told my students to accumulate the stock. Indeed it has run. Today, it seems to have finished its flight. DO not touch this stock NOW! Seems dead to me for now..
5) China Minzhong - A company that seems to take a good rest after hitting 80 cts, which I know is a resistance and Law of Gravity of Price. I have said that this is a mid term play (2-3 months) and I do not think the flight has ended. Might be ready for a 80cts break.
6) First Resources - Does not look like it has the strength to run now... probably needs to go down to $2 and see if there is strong support. When market is bad, might break $2...
7) Hi-P - It follows exactly to what Law of Gravity to price formula. Normal that this stock needs to rest at $1.1 after breaking $1. If this stock is to continue its upward movement, it needs to go higher than its 1.02 price now. I would take a better look at this stock only at 1.07. Keep in watchlist now.
8) Yoma - The Doji today it has today does seem bad. Better to take profits first. Could still not conclude that today doji is a small pause or whether professional $ has run.